Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The First One!!

ok so i am going to give this a try. my plan is to start doing this instead of myspace and face book because if you want my opinion that stuff is getting really childish. so yesterday was actually i really good day for being a monday. i went to work like the normal(which is so boring). then on my lunch hour i went to the gym and got any amazing workout which i am sore today from. Then i decided to go have dinner with my parents since i have not seen them in about a month or so(going there is a lot better now then it was in December when they kicked me out but thats a long story). Then after dinner i headed home and watched one tree hill with my boyfriend. Then after that i just chilled before i went to bed. That was my monday... So this is the first one..

No comments:

Post a Comment